There are three types of technologies that every business needs if they want to transform, grow, and achieve new levels of success.
Technology has been at the forefront of business development for decades. However, as technology has begun to advance more rapidly, so too has the need for nearly instantaneous business transformations. Across the globe, enterprises are using technology to enhance productivity, improve innovation, draw closer to customers, and create new business models. However, as technology advances so too does its complexity, which means that enterprises must choose wisely if they want to successfully edge out their competition by transforming.
What Technologies Are Increasing?
It is true that technology as a whole has numerous benefits, and yet certain technologies are advancing more quickly than others. A recent economic report showed that technologies associated with the cloud, Internet of Things, and mobility were on the rise. The report went on to note that there is an ever-growing need to outpace existing and new competitors, which has led to the rapid adoption of new, innovative technologies. In fact, if you want to enhance job satisfaction, improve productivity levels, reduce inefficiencies, and more effectively “achieve the bottom line,” then you need to carefully choose the right types of business technologies by remembering the following insights:
- Innovation in technology is highly likely to drive business transformation over the next few years. In particular, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS, mobile, apps, Internet of Things, biotech, and health care will lead the way in innovative technologies.
- The consumer markets, healthcare industry, automotive, transportation, and manufacturing sector are most likely to be affected by technology changes in the next few years.
- The top barriers that must be overcome if technological innovation is to continue to occur are security, complexity, and customer adoption.
- Businesses will increasingly look to technologies to assist with cost reductions, faster innovation cycles, increased business efficiencies, and enhanced customer loyalty.
What Technologies Can Help To Transform Your Business?
Transforming your business is a task that should not be approached lightly. In fact, choosing the right technologies is not only a financial decision, but it is also marketing, brand recognition, and company shaping the decision. With these high stakes in mind, here are a few must-have technologies that will help your business continue to grow, develop, and achieve industry success.
- Achieving Mass Growth Means Using Mobile Technology. — As of the start of 2107 more than six billion people throughout the globe used at least one mobile device. Combine this knowledge with the fact that approximately 56 percent of consumer traffic for the top U.S. websites was generated on mobile devices. The moral of the story is clear, any business that wants to transform the way it does business, while simultaneously creating the platform needed for massive growth, needs to leverage the power of mobile technologies. In fact, mobile should be incorporated in a multitude of avenues, including website design, apps, and to improve the customer experience.
- Marketing Automation Technologies Should Be Used To Increase Efficiencies. — Did you know that marketing automation software can be used to more easily conduct marketing activities? That’s right, through automation technologies you can increase the efficiency with which you complete your vital marketing tasks. One popular software / CRM is Microsoft Dynamics 365, which can do the “heavy lifting” that previously would have been achieved via a time-consuming manual process. Now, with the right CRM, you can bridge the gap between your marketing and sales departments, obtain a 360-degree view of each current, future, or prospective customer, and implement the processes needed for trigger specific responses that lead to enhanced business relationships, higher conversions, and increased sales.
- Don’t Make Your Remote Workforce Feel Out Of The Loop. — A recent study showed that by 2022 an estimated 60 percent of office-based workers will regularly work from home rather than making the trek to a designated company office. The increase in the remote workforce means that businesses need to find practical technological solutions to remain connected. One such solution is to leverage the power of Microsoft Teams, which makes it easier for teams to efficiently collaborate. Through digital chats, video conference, and remote communication platforms, teams can now complete their tasks from anywhere in the world. If you want to reduce overhead, while simultaneously improving your management techniques for remote workers, then you need to use collaborative technologies, such as Skype for business, that will help your employees stay connected whether they are working from home, a local coffee shop, or your central office’s board room.
The Bottom Line: The Right Technologies Will Depend On Your Business Goals
Determining the specific technologies that you need to transform your business will depend on your current and future goals. By understanding where you want your business to go, you can choose the technologies that you need to support innovation, growth, and success. With this in mind, no matter your business goals, you will want to ensure that you leverage the power of mobile, automation, and collaboration technologies to streamline efficiencies, increase productivity, reduce costs, and promote business transformations. To discover the specific technologies that you need to transform your business, contact BEC Technology Consultants located in New Orleans via firstname.lastname@example.org or (504) 282-2236.